OK, please, this is meant with all good intentions...

I have been running SA 3.3.0 on my server for years.  Using the standard rule updates channel and "sought.rules.yerp.org".  (I don't see those updated too often, maybe I need to check on that update process.)  Also enabled:  DCC, Pyzor and Razor2.

This does a very good job as currently configured.  However, I also have Cloudmark's "DesktopOne" client-product installed for years.  They are discontinuing that product on Dec 1.  I certainly would see the cloudmark-product catch _additional_ spam on a daily basis (very accurately).

So I'm sure they have some "secret sauce" and I'm not asking for that to be revealed, but since pyzor is supposedly using their database, I'm just trying to figure out if there's a way to get my SA filter to improve even further and close the gap?

So it's a very open-ended ask, but I thought maybe I could start a conversation and see if there are any ideas out there.  I'm open to new rules, plug-ins, etc.  Spam volume is only getting worse, and these spammers are getting more creative.

Thanks in advance,

AJ