On 19 Oct 2017, at 5:18 (-0400), Jari Fredriksson wrote:

> Hit points like 10 points for this issue BAD_TLD are just killing my=20
> system, which will report to spamcop, razor and pyzor without manual=20
> intervention :(

I don't really know the Razor or Pyzor policy, as I believe they are designed
for auto-reporting that may be occasionally wrong, but you should NOT report
anything to SpamCop without certainty that what you're reporting is spam. See
the last section of https://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/125.html for
details.

Explication of that policy I've seen from SpamCop Deputies has included the
direct statement that it is NOT appropriate to automatically trust a
SpamAssassin score of any severity on its own as a basis for reporting but it
is acceptable to use SA as a confirmation tool (i.e. a safety net preventing
bad reports) when reporting mail that targets spamtraps (most of which can in
theory get small amounts of entirely innocently misdirected email.)

--
Bill Cole
Currently Seeking Paying Work: https://linkedin.com/in/billcole