On Jan 21, 2011, at 07:45, Daniela Rivas wrote:

>> That's also correct. If you wanted to see it as a rendered web page, you
>> would need to set the "svn:mime-type" property of that index.html file to
>> the value "text/html".
>
> Ok, so far so good, Could you tell me, what do i have to do to set the
> "svn:mime-type"? I am not an expert in this area.

In your working copy, do this:

svn propset svn:mime-type text/html index.html

Then:

svn commit

You may also want to read up on auto-props (automatic properties) that could
set this property automatically for you on all new .html files. And similarly
you'd want to set the correct MIME type on images, css files, javascript files,
anything else you're using.