On 7/26/2011 1:47 PM, Andreas Krey wrote:

This is one of the high strangitude svn behaviour artefacts: That you
can't do two consecutive commits without getting an error (in some
relatively popular cases).

And you generally shouldn't be doing that unless there is some special
need to avoid picking up concurrent changes

No, there are no concurrent changes. I'm the only one working the repo;
For the second of the back-to-back commits I got the error, which is
easily explained when you know about mixed revisions and that. But at the
same time it looks utterly idiotic, since the WC was up to date before,
so how can it possibly be not up to date after the first commit.

How could it possibly be up to date if there has been a commit since the last time it was updated?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikes...@gmail.com