Steven Lee <stlee...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Aug 19, 2012 11:45 PM, "Steven Lee" <stlee...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I tried "svn update --set-depth infinity" and nothing happened.
> Many of the files are still missing from my working copy.  It does seem
> like that should have worked.
>>

> Just to be clear, I tried "svn update --set-depth infinity" in the foodir
> directory and "svn update --set-depth infinity foodir" in foodir's parent
> directory.

The problem is that in 1.7 the operation you interrupted is not properly
atomic so foodir is probably still marked as depth infinity despite
haoving missing children.

  sqlite .svn/wc.db "select local_relpath, depth from nodes where local_relpath
like 'foodir%'"

So you probably have to do:

  svn up --set-depth empty foodir

before