svn up --set-depth empty foodir

cleared out 'foodir', but

svn up --set-depth infinity foodir

did not bring any files back.  'svn checkout' did not work either.

-Steven

On 8/20/2012 4:21 AM, Philip Martin wrote:
Steven Lee <stlee...@gmail.com> writes:

On Aug 19, 2012 11:45 PM, "Steven Lee" <stlee...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I tried "svn update --set-depth infinity" and nothing happened.
Many of the files are still missing from my working copy.  It does seem
like that should have worked.
Just to be clear, I tried "svn update --set-depth infinity" in the foodir
directory and "svn update --set-depth infinity foodir" in foodir's parent
directory.
The problem is that in 1.7 the operation you interrupted is not properly
atomic so foodir is probably still marked as depth infinity despite
haoving missing children.

   sqlite .svn/wc.db "select local_relpath, depth from nodes where local_relpath
like 'foodir%'"

So you probably have to do:

   svn up --set-depth empty foodir

before