List responders -

Once again thanks everyone for taking the time to respond and all of your suggestions.

On 6/19/2024 2:58 AM, Daniel Sahlberg wrote:
Den tis 18 juni 2024 kl 23:19 skrev Paul Leo <paul....@dataphilesconsulting.com>:

    The reason I am posting here instead of TortoiseSVN is I would
    like to know whether it would be safer to have folks just do a new
    checkout from new server once old server is shutdown, (and diff
    folders if needed) instead of trying relocate, or should I have
    them edit the wc.db and replace or try and change the uuid on the
    new server to match the old one.

Since you use TortoiseSVN, the other option would be to remove the .svn folder and do a new checkout in the same directory. TortoiseSVN is quite nice that it picks up the existing files and says "Versioned" on them and you can usually continue as before. The command line client seems to mark the existing files as "Conflict" and require a lot of manual work to resolve. Of course, test it first but it might be an easier solution than manually carrying over any changes to the new working copy.

I'd avoid editing wc.db - it usually works but I'd be careful asking endusers to do it.

Kind regards,
Daniel