To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: CMS Integration

What are the basic requirements? CMS is a many-faceted beast.

Has anyone integrated any sort of CMS tool with Tapestry? I've looked into
Magnolia and several others, but all seem to require an uphill battle if
they are to be tied into Tapestry and I was wondering if someone else has
already done this. Thanks!

Michael Grundvig