Hi Waimun.

DynamicSelectionList works fine, but I needed to change it a bit for my use.

Just download it and see if it does what you want. Shing Hing Man (who is on
this list) wrote it, and has docs and online demos here:
http://lombok.demon.co.uk/tapestryDemo/welcome?service=page/DynamicSelectionList

If you need to change it, email him (or me) about it. ;-)

Cheers,
Nick.

Waimun Yeow wrote:
Jesse and Nick,

Thanks for the suggestions (1) EventListener (2) DynamicSelectionList.

I am currently using Tap 3.03 and perhaps this is a good chance to upgrade if I want to take advantage of 4.1 features. But I am concerned whether if I need to make a lot of changes to the way I configured the application to integrate Spring with Tapestry in section 15.4.2.3 at (http://www.springframework.org/docs/reference/ webintegration.html).

The DynamicSelectionList is also a good option since you said it works with T3 (with tweaks). Perhaps you can point me to an example and also provide the tweaks in order for it to work.

Thanks,
waimun