He is not the first person having problem with
unsubscribe functionality.
It is better be fixed.

--- Mark Stang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think we should all reply to him.

Konstantin Ignatyev

PS: If this is a typical day on planet earth, humans will add fifteen million
tons of carbon to the atmosphere, destroy 115 square miles of tropical
rainforest, create seventy-two miles of desert, eliminate between forty to one
hundred species, erode seventy-one million tons of topsoil, add 2,700 tons of
CFCs to the stratosphere, and increase their population by 263,000

Bowers, C.A.  The Culture of Denial:  Why the Environmental Movement Needs a
Strategy for Reforming Universities and Public Schools.  New York:  State
University of New York Press, 1997: (4) (5) (p.206)