Set up a message filter in you mailing client to automatically delete messages came from this list until you contact the appropriate administrator! Setting up a filter is very easy in every mailing client (Thunderbird, Outlook, Outlook Express), even less professional users can do it very quickly! RoR may be simple but it also requires some level of creativity and flexibility which you probably lack.

Regards,
Norbi

Wim V wrote:
Im tired of getting mails after I unsubscribed from this mailing list, so I'm simply gonna abuse it.

Tired of using hibernate?
Tired of having to config all the time?
Tired of deploying?
Need something that comes as a whole package?
Tired of Java and Tapestry verboseness?
Tired of this damn mailing list?

Try Ruby On Rails, an MVC framework based on the language Ruby! Write web applications faster than you ever did!