On 8/3/06, albartell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In closing, RoR or going back to JSF is looking ever more appealing
because
I didn't have this much complication in JSF and I have yet to hear show
stopping things about RoR.  Tapestry's lack of documentation IS A
SHOWSTOPPER!

Check out the new 4.1 documentation. Jesse did a great work also this
mailing list contains alot of help... I bet you would have got answers
within hours about your cookies issue.
Tapestry's main strength will be in evolving, maintaining and scaling your
app. I'm not sure how good RoR, JSF or any other will do.
Also yes making hibernate work is not an easy task but IMO really worth
it... I'm always surprised to see how well our website scales and performs.
And maintaining some nice Criteria queries is soo much better than long and
complex SQL queries.

--
Henri Dupre
Actualis Center