I've used Maven2 to manage my newest project, and I'm quite happy with all
the freebies you get when you follow their standard directory structure:
builds, source builds, unit testing, test coverage, site building,
dependency management (inside eclipse, too) etc. The site-building module
for Maven2 still feels beta-quality, but that's about my only complaint.

So basically I'm saying "me too" to Igor's post below :-)