Hello,

We have a shopping cart site built and the actuall site is not secure until you go to the checkout phase.

The checkout button sends you to the checkout page and everything worked fine untill we made that page secure.

As soon as we made it secure we lose our visit. I assume it is because we have to send them to a different url(same page same site just accessing it through a secure url).

Is there a way to keep our visit acrost this jump?

Thanks,
James