What URL mapping are you using for your Tapestry application servlet?

On 11/3/06, Jesper Zedlitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
James Carman wrote:
> Then you're not really using tapestry-acegi.  You don't need Spring at
> all to use tapestry-acegi.

But how do I wire "/j_acegi_security_check" to Acegi?

Here is a short summary what I tried until now:
* Login page forwards to "/j_acegi_security_check?...".
* add a filter that maps "/j_acegi_security_check" to Acegi => need Spring
to create a AuthenticationProcessingFilter bean
* After creating a couple of Spring beans Acegi will authenticate the user.
But somehow the content of ACEGI_SECURITY_CONTEXT (in the session) gets
lost.

Jesper

--
 Jesper Zedlitz   E-Mail   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  Homepage : http://www.zedlitz.de