Case in point ;-)

http://www.nabble.com/Directly-map-a-bean-to-HTML-form-tf2845102.html#a7944709

On 12/20/06, D&J Gredler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Emmanuel -

I tend to view this as a free intellectual market at work. There were
inadequacies in Tapestry and strengths in Wicket that drove this one user to
choose Wicket over Tapestry (and the other frameworks). If enough people
agree with him, either Tapestry addresses these issues and becomes a better
framework, or users migrate to Wicket (or some other framework du jour).
Either way, we developers end up with a better framework. Given the amount
of work that has already been invested in Tapestry and the community that
has been built around it, I think the first option is much more likely, but
then I'm no oracle :-)

Daniel