Hi

I would disagree. Maven (especially version 2) is a very nice
framework that really simplify project structure and development
practices. It has some issues in the dynamic projects like tapestry5
but in general it works very well (which is reflected by the number of
projects build by maven).

I'm quite happy that Tapestry is build using maven2.

Renat