Hi All,

Can anyone help me to understand what's going on here... I run my servlet on Tomcat, it works great for a while, but then some classes seem to disappear, or at least they cant be found by Hivemind, and the log fills up with errors like this one:

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Unable to add method java.lang.Object get(ognl.OgnlContext, java.lang.Object) to class $ASTProperty_11488aa7b43: [source error] no such class: $RiskModel_61
Caused by: javassist.CannotCompileException: [source error] no such class:
$RiskModel_61

What is javassist doing and why cant Hivemind find my classes any more? This
error has appeared since upgrading to 4.1.2 from 4.1.1.

Kind regards
Peter