You seriously recommending a framework in a alpha status for a multi-million dollar project ? Don't get me wrong, i like tapestry and i'am using version 4.1 in 2 projects, but i would never use alphas/betas framework without good documentation/books in production.

michael

petros wrote:
I am currently consulting a company that is starting a multi-million J2EE
project and it appears that I am loosing the battle of convincing them to
choose T5 over JSF.