I think Kranga is spot on. As a software engineer, my personal opinion is,
that from a technical point of view Tapestry 5 is the best framework out
there. However, going to client sites aiming to convince the stakeholders to
adopt T5 is extremely difficult because they have absolutely no technical
knowledge.

Alex is right that the core of Tapestry 5 is quite stable and we can still
fix Tapestry 5 bugs ourselves. However, putting such an argument in front of
a Chief Technology Officer or a Chief Architect begs for the following
response.

"I do not have the budget, time or interest to develop another web
framework. I want to use an existing one to implement my business
requirements ASAP and with a minimum budget"

Petros