Hi Chris,

Can't agree more. T5 is stable enough to be released. if I was hesitant to
learn a unreleased T5 for my first web framework at beginning, how much more
a businese putting their project development on it? the only reason I can
think of is, maybe there is still some plans to change something in the
framework? if not, then sooner released the better, just my 2 cents,

A.C.