Hi Josh,

would like to try this out, but how to pass parameters ? here is my code,
updateProc is action link

jQuery(".drop").droppable({
            accept: ".block",
            activeClass: 'droppable-active',
            hoverClass: 'droppable-hover',
            drop: function(ev, ui) {
            var sourceSeq = jQuery(ui.element).attr("seq");

            var destSeq = jQuery(this).children().attr("seq");
            $("#dummy").load(updateProc(), {source: sourceSeq, dest:
destSeq},function() {
                refreshPage();
            });
        }