Hey Angelo,

I'm not a jQuery user, so I'm guessing that if updateProc is the
actionLink, then are you passing source and dest as query parameters?
You just need to append them to the actionLink url, right?

// this is off the top of my head, not tested, assumes no query params
already on the actionLink etc.
window.location = updateProc() + '?source=' +
encodeURIComponent(sourceSeq) + '&dest=' +
encodeURIComponent(destSeq);

Josh

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Angelo Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> would like to try this out, but how to pass parameters ? here is my code,
> updateProc is action link
>
> jQuery(".drop").droppable({
>            accept: ".block",
>            activeClass: 'droppable-active',
>            hoverClass: 'droppable-hover',
>            drop: function(ev, ui) {
>            var sourceSeq = jQuery(ui.element).attr("seq");
>
>            var destSeq = jQuery(this).children().attr("seq");
>            $("#dummy").load(updateProc(), {source: sourceSeq, dest:
> destSeq},function() {
>                refreshPage();
>            });
>        }
>    });
>

> joshcanfield wrote:
> >
> > Hi Angelo,
> >
> > If you aren't using a form, then it sounds like you have an actionlink
> > that you invoke from the drop handler using AJAX? Why not just point
> > window.location at the actionlink url instead and only do the request
> > to the server once?
> >
> > Josh

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.