Hi Josh,

This works and make code simpler, the only difference is, when u scroll to
the bottom of page and do a drag & drop, the browser will display the page
from the beg, so you have to scroll down again, not like the ajax call
first, then window.location.reload(), page remains in the same place after
refreshing.