There we go again, when someone raises a legitimate concern he is easily
labeled a Troll. You had been more productive by telling me I'm wrong on
what I said and give me some reasons why. Again, this proves how arrogant
and unfriendly Tapestry mailing list members are. Fortunately, I'm not the
only one thinking so. A prestigious site, theserverside.com, has an unbiased
article arguing how bad a decision would be for anyone adopting or planing
to adopt tapestry for any serious stuff at a serious organization. I won't
say anything but refer you to the article at
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=48743

Best wishes,

Rob