you keep claiming your opinion should matter but,
you are not a gwt or wicket user and you never asked a constructive or real
question.
You use every message to bash tapestry or it's community.

If you can manage to ask a technical question about how to do something
you will get an answer. Again if you ask a question that is too general
don't be surprized if you don't get an answer, or a satisfying one. This is
a free software and no there are no warranties.

Do you have something to say to this and my previous email ?
Can you write an email without insulting people on this mailing list,
and without baching tapestry, and without advertizing other frameworks ?

Davor Hrg