Dude, if your backward compatibility is such an issue stop trolling
and maybe learn to program Java, get productive, fork Tap 3, fork Tap
4, get famous and be happy to keep Tapestry going the way YOU want it.
Your trolling only shows you have NO CLUE what open source is. Stop
wasting everybody's time. SHUT UP ALREADY, and leave Tap 5 & this
mailing list alone !!!