Guys,

This exchange turns to be disturbing. If you find someone a troll
there is always an option to ignore him/her. IMHO, the message below
is much more damaging than the trolling.

Just a suggestion: maybe you guys can find it in your hearts to ignore
trolls from now on. I also think it will be a mature decision.

Alex.