Hi Jonathan,

Initially I use dreamweaver to design the page, and make it a point to use
regular tags like:
my Link , this will make it easier for me to go back to dreamweaver for page
update, but later I found out that I started to write <t:actionLink>my
link</t:actionLink> and not coming back any more to dreamweaver, I fire up
FireBug, change the layout in the fly, and then update the t5 template and
try again, it works quite well with me, but this will not work well if the
pages have to be maintained by a html designer, is this what you are doing
too? thanks.

Angelo