Hi Nicholas,

@Inject doesn't work in services, you'll have to inject RequestGlobals through your service's constructor instead:

public CookiePersistentFieldStrategy(RequestGlobals requestGlobals, ...) {
    this.requestGlobals = requestGlobals;

That should work.

-Filip

On 2008-04-12 23:04, nicholas Krul wrote:
Hi guys.

I have implemented a new PersistentFieldStrategy (cookie based), and am
having just one problem...

@Inject
    private RequestGlobals requestGlobals

isn't processed... and I know of no other way to get it into the strategy to
make it work (it is from the base package).

I don't care how, just need access to RequestGlobals... for access to
servlet cookie control (T5 cookies doesn;t have a 'list' ability).

Thanks

--nK