This actually sounds quite interesting!  share pls.

nicholas Krul wrote:
Filip got it for me

the method is contributePersistenceStrategry (or something like that - from
TapestryModule)... just include the RequestGlobals interface (or Cookies, or
whatever) and its taken care of.

because its automatically injected into the method signature (no annotation
needed), it doesn't need to be static.

So now I have a @Persist("cookie") and an @Persist("flashcookie")... and
thanks to @Meta("tapestry.persistence-strategy=flashcookie") no sessions
till logged in.

If anyone wants, I can share the code. It does have some cookie-data
minimalisation logic (not all base64), but thats easily ripped out for
production level code (just b64 everything).