You, good sir, rule.

Thanks for the code. :)

-Filip

On 2008-04-14 21:23, nicholas Krul wrote:
Hello....

Rob, I asked for help... I got it. If you cant contribute, don't. I have no
respect for people who only seek to tear down and not to build.

And to everyone else....

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToUsePersistentFieldStrategy

:)

thanks

--nK

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:35 PM, Blower, Andy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>