I don't mean to be rude but really...
WHY DO YOU GUYS EVEN REPLY TO THIS GUY
Can't you see how much fun he is having.

By replying to a discussion he is part of, I feel I am his puppet and my job
is to keep entertaining him. This is what we are all doing by reploying to
him. I am sure I am going to get some "smart" reply from him after I post
this BUT I will resist in getting dragged into a waste of time discussion
because I am extremely busy writting code with one of the best web
frameworks out there and I have worked with JSP, Servlet, JSF, Struts,
Webworks, Spring WebFlow, Tapestry 3, Tapestry 4 .......... (I am
considering T5 to be a new framework which is why I no longer worry about
backwards compatibility)

Please don't get me wrong. I don't mean to patronise the people that reply
to him. In fact few of you guys that replied to his discussions already
helped me out through this forum by replying to my posts and I am very
thankful of this BUT please.... let's keep this forum clean from
destructions and clean from emotional counter productive arguments and let's
stop providing free entertainment.

Cheers,
Petros