well if you don't have gmail you can also use

https://mail.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse_phishing

Links to Program Policies and Terms of Use are included.

Michael

Davor Hrg schrieb:
did it :)

take a random post from rob and do it also if you have gamil acc.
all the posts are offensive more or less

https://gmail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=29381

Davor Hrg

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 1:54 PM, Michael Gerzabek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>