Hi,

we are experiencing strange hard pool limit reached exceptions. (For the
user count that we have.) After debugging a little, it seems that our left
menu component, which is full of page links, instantiates not only the page
that we are at, but also the ones that are referenced in page link.

This can be seen also in that exception page is shown, if one of the pages
that are referenced in page links have an error.

Is this correct behavior? And should we really use common a href= tags to
avoid this? Further more, is it possible to create infinite loop, when page
a has page link to page b, which has page link to page a?

 - 99