hi tom,

ordering is not possible because the service does not
use a ordered configuration. overriding of contributions
is also not supported. it worked accidentally in previous
versions :) the order in which the module classes are loaded
is not defined.... and usually not relevant.

can you tell me why you want to change the contribution?
why not set it only once?

g,
kris

Tom Zurkan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03.10.2008 02:13
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
users@tapestry.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
contributeMetaDataLocator ordering....

I am including the annotation SubModule.... In one of the sub modules  I
call contributeMetaDataLocator and set up default values for my meta
data.  In my AppModule, I also call contributeMetaDataLocator to
override the default.  The problem is that my AppModule contribute is
being called first and then the submodule.  Is there a way around this?
It worked in Tapestry5.11.

Thanks,

Tom