Em Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:13:39 -0300, Fernando Padilla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

Seriously, we love tapestry. But this could totally tarnish my respect of the project; such a short sighted decision to block overrides of configuration settings!

Please do not stop loving something because of a single detail of it. ;)

And the idea that the ordering of loading up SubModules is ignored? That's just not cool either.

So any ideas on how to fix this? We will maintain a local patched version of Tapestry if we have to, to make this right. Where should we look?

Please file a JIRA and, in the meantime, post the link to it here.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Consultor, desenvolvedor e instrutor em Java