Hi,
We are using Tapestry 5.0.14 for our project , and there is a  requirement
to expose some Web services  using Axis on same application , so I put   my
Axis servlet/mapping under web.xml  file but when I try to access the
services it does not work, as a  example when I try to access
http://localhost:8080/services/MyService?wsdl it directed to Tapestry  not
to  Axis .

Than I try to use *contributeIgnoredPathsFilter* method as follows

 public static void contributeIgnoredPathsFilter(Configuration<String>
configuration)
    {
        System.out.println("...........calling
contributeIgnoredPathsFilter");
        configuration.add("/services");
    }

This also not worked and I observed that contributeIgnoredPathsFilter not
call by the Tapestry .

Is there any way to resolve this ..........?

thanks ,

Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - ssagara.blogspot.com
Web - http://sagaras.awardspace.com/