Hi,
Thiago, thanks for your quick reply , here is my AppModule

public class AppModule {
    public static void bind(ServiceBinder binder) {
        // binder.bind(MyServiceInterface.class, MyServiceImpl.class);

        // Make bind() calls on the binder object to define most IoC
services.
        // Use service builder methods (example below) when the
implementation
        // is provided inline, or requires more initialization than simply
        // invoking the constructor.
    }

    public static void contributeApplicationDefaults(
            MappedConfiguration<String, String> configuration) {
        // Contributions to ApplicationDefaults will override any
contributions
        // FactoryDefaults (with the same key). Here we're restricting the
        // supported
        // locales to just "en" (English). As you add localised message
catalogs
        // and other assets,
        // you can extend this list of locales (it's a comma separated
series of
        // locale names;
        // the first locale name is the default when there's no reasonable
        // match).

        configuration.add(SymbolConstants.SUPPORTED_LOCALES, "en");

        // The factory default is true but during the early stages of an
        // application
        // overriding to false is a good idea. In addition, this is often
        // overridden
        // on the command line as -Dtapestry.production-mode=false
        configuration.add(SymbolConstants.PRODUCTION_MODE, "false");
    }

    public RequestFilter buildTimingFilter(final Logger log) {
        return new RequestFilter() {
            public boolean service(Request request, Response response,
                    RequestHandler handler) throws IOException {
                long startTime = System.currentTimeMillis();

                try {
                    // The responsibility of a filter is to invoke the
                    // corresponding method
                    // in the handler. When you chain multiple filters
together,
                    // each filter
                    // received a handler that is a bridge to the next
filter.

                    return handler.service(request, response);
                } finally {
                    long elapsed = System.currentTimeMillis() - startTime;

                    log.info(String.format("Request time: %d ms", elapsed));
        };
    }

    public void contributeRequestHandler(
            OrderedConfiguration<RequestFilter> configuration,
            @InjectService("TimingFilter") RequestFilter filter) {
        // Each contribution to an ordered configuration has a name, When
        // necessary, you may
        // set constraints to precisely control the invocation order of the
        // contributed filter
        // within the pipeline.

        configuration.add("Timing", filter);
    }

    public static void contributeIgnoredPathsFilter(
            Configuration<String> configuration) {
        System.out.println("...........calling
contributeIgnoredPathsFilter");
        configuration.add("/services");

and also this is part of my  Web.xml settings ..

<filter>
        <filter-name>payfone</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.tapestry5.spring.TapestrySpringFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
          <filter-name>AcegiFilterChainProxy</filter-name>
          <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>payfone</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

Thanks ,