Hi Andreas,
Thanks for the help , I'm also use same environment T5.0.14  with axis2, I
try to use various pattern including your suggestion  , but not works for me
. Also I notice that regard less of url pattern contributeIgnoredPathsFilte
method is not call by T5 any time, I think problem is there .

if you can please post your AppModule and web.xml files ....?

Thanks ,