Hi, Sagara

Have you ever wondering your AppModule is working for other function?
Like bind() or so.
I did make a mistake that I define tapestry filter as following:
<filter>
   <filter-name>tapestry</filter-name>
   <filter-class>org.apache.tapestry5.TapestryFilter</filter-class>
</filter>

But using AppModule as class name, which should be TapestryModule.
Hope it works

Allex J.

Sagara Gunathunga ??:
Hi Andreas,
Thanks for the help , I'm also use same environment T5.0.14  with axis2, I
try to use various pattern including your suggestion  , but not works for me
. Also I notice that regard less of url pattern contributeIgnoredPathsFilte
method is not call by T5 any time, I think problem is there .

if you can please post your AppModule and web.xml files ....?

Thanks ,