I used T4+Cayenne on an internal application (so there is no public
link to it).  It ended up working really well for them.  They had an
existing application which processed loans, but it was only designed
to do one-at-a-time.  The nature of the business had changed and they
were doing 500-1000 loan bulk purchases and it was taking people up to
3 full days working around the clock to do the purchases.  One of the
things the new T4+Cayenne application did was automate the purchasing
of those loans.  Cut it down to about 90 seconds.  Development speed
with T4 was pretty decent, but I suspect with T5's class reloading, it
would be even better.  The biggest hurdle I had integrating T4 with
Cayenne was that I had to prevent T4 from serializing my Cayenne
database objects to the HTML.

/dev/mrg