For general Java:
How about LinkedIn? Anything with OpenSocial/Shindig ( Myspace, Hi5, Orkut, iGoogle, maybe even Yahoo Social ).

For Tapestry:
I would like to say my sites but they are only timid successes ( tapestry is not the issue, just the business :)

protrade.com
apps.facebook.com/bracket
apps.facebook.com/citizensports
apps.facebook.com/redsoxnation
..
.

Otho wrote:
Yup, no websites in java. Googlemail doesn't count. And german Telekom and
Postbank are totally niche companies. :)