From: Fernando Padilla [mailto:f...@alum.mit.edu]
Sent: February-18-09 1:19 PM
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: [OT] By boss decided

For general Java:
How about LinkedIn? Anything with OpenSocial/Shindig ( Myspace, Hi5,
Orkut, iGoogle, maybe even Yahoo Social ).

For Tapestry:
I would like to say my sites but they are only timid successes (
tapestry is not the issue, just the business :)

protrade.com
apps.facebook.com/bracket
apps.facebook.com/citizensports
apps.facebook.com/redsoxnation