Our Tapestry5/Dojo web app works just fine everywhere except on one
customer's laptop.  There he gets this error:

Return type org.apache.tapestry5.json.JSONObject can not be handled.
Configured return types are java.lang.Class, java.lang.String, java.net.URL,
org.apache.tapestry5.Link, org.apache.tapestry5.StreamResponse,
org.apache.tapestry5.runtime.Component.

We're using Tapestry 5.1.0.5 on Java 6, the laptop runs the Japanese version
of Windows (XP, I assume), and the whole system (our webapp running on
Tomcat with Oracle) is installed there.  This configuration works great on
our laptops (which aren't Japanese, though I don't know if that's relevant).

I'm baffled.  What could possibly have caused the
AjaxComponentEventResultProcessor not to be available there (which I assume
is the problem)?  Any suggestions very much appreciated.