On Sep 10, 2009, at 2:29 AM, users-digest-h...@tapestry.apache.org wrote:

From: Sebastian Hennebrueder <use...@laliluna.de>
Date: September 9, 2009 3:48:38 PM GMT+09:00
To: Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Subject: Re: New Tapestry tutorial to replace the quickstart tutorial

Spanish and Portuguese are both important languages. This would be great. In my opinion, we would have to find at least two people to allows reviews and as backup.

I can help on the Portuguese (pt-br) translation too.

My impression is that it is mostly a question of reorganizing and structuring the content. Most questions, I run into are already answered somewhere. More choice especially for new users doesn't improve things but makes it harder. As a consequence, I would prefer to drop the existing tutorial.

Organizing the content i think will be very helpful -> putting links, wikis organized by compatibility / version / date of creation? In some links and wikis is hard to find the creation date / target version or more details like tested platforms, versions used etc.

Akira.