On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:05:27 -0200, françois facon <fra.fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you are not afraid by the weather of Lille  (North of France)  :( ,
perhaps I can make you a proposal. :)
because I'm looking for a salary software engineers to work on Tapestry full time.

I think I wasn't clear: I was talking about developing Tapestry itself full time. I'm in a job now working in very nice Tapestry-powered projects. :)

Anyway, thanks, François! Lille seems to be a very beautiful city. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor