> Struts is request-oriented, Tapestry, JSF and Wicket is component and
event-oriented, so you had to
> learn not just another framework, but a completely different approach to
Web applications.

Yeah, and that's the huge step i mentioned after that! After Tap, I saw some
things about JSF but i find it too boring and overcomplicated in some basics
to work with... And recently i'm working on a .net architecture with
asp.netwebforms, and I see some huge differences also... Specially
that
asp.net (and i dare to say jsf too) is only productive with IDE support (for
layout/code generation etc.). All the tapestry pages i developed so far were
made by coding all of them on Eclipse without IDE graphic support nor code
generation. Tapestry code is just simple and readable most of the times.
But, some tools to make some things faster wouldn't hurt, also.

> Yes, and for free. :) I just hadn't the time to build a little site for
it. tapestry.com.br is mine. :) My book covers
> Tapestry 5.1 and my plan is to update it continuosly. Anyway, it can still
be used to learn Tapestry 5.2 as it is.

Great! If you need my help on anything just ask, amigo. It will be a great
tool for converting many brazilian developers to Tap :)

Everton Agner Ramos