Tapestry can be a little hard to understand and to use it effectively in the
beginning. Before meeting Tap, the only framework I really used was Struts
1.x, so i guess i took a huge step, and i just loved it. But i needed to
read the whole "Tapestry 5: Building Web Applications" book to understand
most of things, specially because i never met component based web
frameworks. Some other developers who worked with me by that time just
didn't want to understand things, just code it. So, they failed most of the
time. I guess it's the same as doing SQL before knowing what is a database
and how it works.

One more thing that scared me back then was the Tap IoC code in the modules
classes. But I was new to IoC itself too, so I guess it could be explained
by that. Now I love it.

Some times i thought if Tap wouldn't be too High-tech for me lol

>> could you post a link to your portuguese T5 documentation/article/book?
> I haven't released it yet. :(

Thiago, are you going to release a Tap book? Great!!

Everton Agner Ramos