You're probably right on the reasons, but the thing is that it's a pain having
to monitor multiple sources of user feedback - there's just never enought free
time to do so.

And there's also a few big risks:
1) Making the community appear to be unresponsive
2) Frustrating users who never get their questions answered
3) Spreading the info to multiple places is hard to update
and easy to get obsolete

So, anyway, Tapestry has the mailing list, its website/documentation and there's
always StackOverflow. Perhaps it makes sense to define a strategy on how to take
advantage of that last one though

Andreas Andreou - andy...@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry PMC / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting